Our Statement of Faith
Omega Discipleship Ministries is an evangelical, interdenominational ministry to the wider Body of Christ with the primary purpose of helping equip churches and believers to grow mature devoted disciples of Jesus Christ through intentional discipleship training.
We believe in
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His personal return in power and glory.
- The Salvation of lost and sinful humanity through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit, who brings spiritual life, and through whose indwelling and infilling the believer is enabled to grow in godliness, live a holy life, and is equipped and empowered to witness, work and serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Church both local and worldwide in its varying expressions as the Body of Christ, and the underlying unity of the Spirit of all true believers.
- The Resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those that are saved to a resurrection of everlasting life, those that are lost to a resurrection of everlasting separation from God.
- The urgency of fulfilling the Great Commission mandate of reaching those yet outside the Kingdom of God with the message of salvation and making converts into mature and devoted disciples of Jesus Christ.