'Come to Me'
- A beautifully presented 55-page book in full color explaining the unique message of Christianity in a clear and inviting way;
- 7 short chapters presenting the compelling call of Christianity, the steps to faith, and how to come into relationship with God;
- A valuable evangelistic tool for non-Christian friends and ‘seekers’
- 7 challenging chapters covering the topics:
- What we have lost
- Is there a God?
- What is God like?
- Is religion the answer?
- Now the Good News!
- The call to surrender
- Becoming a child of God
Each chapter followed by ‘Explore Further’ sections with probing personal questions for deeper thought and for group use;
With special feature articles which amplify and deal with specific issues:
- The Bangkok Hilton story
- How could you be an atheist?
- What’s so special about the Bible?
- Do all religions lead to God?
- Interspersed with special Quotes and Poems that make the call to believe even more powerful and compelling.
- All in full color with beautiful color images throughout, making the book very attractive and appealing . . .
New edition published 2009 (55 pages).